Boys’ Magazine Print Shop
The Boys’ Magazine print shop at 304 Fulton Street is recognized for its historical significance to Smethport.
Ross Porter (left) and Jim Herzog (center) presided over the registry ceremony, which was attended by the building’s owners, Maxine and Menford Tenglund (right) of Port Allegany.
The building, constructed in 1912, gained official landmark status on March 8, 2008 with a Historic Registry plaque. Left to right are: Rob Daggett, Jim Herzog, Mary Pierotti, Maxine Tenglund and Menford Tenglund.